“It's like staying with a circus crew.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Provo, UT (American Fork)

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in American Fork
Value Place Provo, UT (American Fork)
You added Value Place Provo, UT (American Fork) to your Saves list
57 North 900 West, American Fork, UT 84003   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in American Fork
“It's like staying with a circus crew.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Not a place for kids. There are people constantly slamming doors at all hours and roaming the halls. I called the front after some one was pounding on my door looking for someone I assume was in my room before me, I was told by the lady who answered that I was going to have to wait because she was taking care of her baby. I ended up leaving early after what I assume is a long time guest if I knew where to "score". I didn't realize that there was a 24 hour notice that needed to be given and was charged double what I was originally quoted. My boss and company still have yet to hear back from the so called management about getting it fixed. If you HAVE to stay here, just look down when going in and out and hopefully you'll avoid the craziness that surrounds value place.

• Stayed November 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Gilbert, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Our family is large enough we need two rooms, so we thought we would give Value Place a try. We thought this was too good to be true, new property, affordable rates with a kitchen...and now we know why. Smoking is prohibited in public places, but the amount of smoking in the rooms and people leaving their doors open flood the property with second hand smoke is unbearable...no amount of Febreeze can offset the smell that is permitting the property. I was shocked at 2am when I woke to a neighbor's smoke...apparently a 3rd floor room means you can enjoy the smokers on both the first and second floors.

The second issue is the cleanliness...the microwave has been well used and dirty (the nacho cheese apparently overflowed some time ago) and the vinyl flooring was not swept...bring your sandals as you will want to keep your shoes on.

Needless to say, if we hadn't paid up front, we would have left...we will be staying elsewhere on our next visit.

Room Tip: If you are a non-smoker, choose another property.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Made an online reservation that was confirmed and one week before got an email from the manager indicating that I would be given different room because the type of room I had reserved was being extended by previous customer. Rooms were clean but mid-week needed to have new keys made at 11 pm because it just stopped working. Manager indicated that it was a common problem. I would have expected more business clients but this location has been used as a homeless shelter for those in need. Not that such individuals shouldn't be helped but I won't go back because that is not who I choose to be my neighbors. Guess you do get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Elevators are slow so I would stick to lower two floors
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Inexpensive monthly rate. Since everywhere else required a 6-12 month lease or you had to have your own furniture, this was perfect for me and my family while I travel for work.

The staff was friendly and helpful. If we had any questions or trouble, they were nice and helpful about it.

Place wasn't perfect since we would have enjoyed an oven and it was a studio, but fridges were full size and they had stoves and microwaves. They also could have maintained a bigger grass area to play on.
Overall not bad.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
American Fork, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

we have been staying here since August of 2013. They recently renovated the hotel and I love the new rooms. The staff has always been very nce then us, even though they have had a lot of changes to the staff. The property manager always makes you feel like he really cares about you. If you need somewhere to stay for awhile, this is a good place.

• Stayed August 2013
Cave Junction, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

My experience at Value Place was positive. The facility is immaculately clean, the staff was friendly and helpful in every way possible. The ability to stay as long as we needed was affordable and reduced the stress in our lives at the time. Grateful for the staff who became our family.

Room Tip: Top floor has less traffic. All rooms have spectacular views.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
American Fork, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

American Fork Value Place is a GREAT place to call home away from home! The staff is very welcoming and helpful! Without stating specific names, each of the employees here has been really awesome! This is a clean and safe place to stay! We will stay as long as needed, feeling like this is 'home' and will recommend American Fork Value Place to any and everyone who need a short or long term place to call home! We hope that all Value Place facilities are this clean, welcoming, and staffed with people as awesome as they are here!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Been to Value Place Provo, UT (American Fork)? Share your experiences!