We too booked through Hotwire for $59 a night. For that price it's a steal... very nice hotel although we only stayed there one night.
It is kind of away from the downtown core, but since we were just passing through that was just fine. The staff was friendly, the room was big and the bed was comfortable. There's nothing awe inspiring, but it's nice and will do.
There is no parking lot so you can pay $8 for valet and they just park it on the driveway up to the hotel. Or you can park it on the street for free on weekends.
The only complaint was mapquest, didn't give proper directions to the hotel, so, don't just rely on them... bring a Buffalo map off the internet.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Buffalo Downtown
- Doubletree Downtown Hotel
- Doubletree Buffalo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree Club by Hilton Buffalo Downtown, located on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus recently completed a major guestroom and corridor renovation! Now 100% non-smoking; the DoubleTree offers all of the comforts of home! Complimentary WiFi in all of our tranquil rooms. Experience the all new "HD residential experience" on our brand new flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Buffalo Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.