We were so impressed with this hotel At first we questioned the location for our purpose but everything worked out well. We tried for an early check-in and were disappointed since we heard someone else get a room so we spoke to the manager and not only got a room, we got an upgrade! The room was very large and had a frig, microwave and kitchen sink. The bed was very comfortable and the bedding lovely. The room had lots of light, modern furniture in light colours and a lounge chair with small tables next to it. The bathroom was bright with lots of towels, the water pressure strong and the soaps were spa quality. There were many TV stations offered which allowed us to watch a movie while we relaxed. There was food available in a restaurant or a quick nook at the check-in area. The valet parking was efficient and the location proved to be fine... a quick drive to downtown, or in the other direction to the Elmwood Ave. shopping area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree Club by Hilton Buffalo Downtown, located on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus recently completed a major guestroom and corridor renovation! Now 100% non-smoking; the DoubleTree offers all of the comforts of home! Complimentary WiFi in all of our tranquil rooms. Experience the all new "HD residential experience" on our brand new flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Buffalo Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Buffalo Downtown
- Doubletree Downtown Hotel
- Doubletree Buffalo