I had Feb. 4, 2013 surgery at Buffalo General Hospital (I live 70 miles from the hospital plus there is the unpredictable WNY winter weather loose cannon) that required me to arrive at the hospital by 5:30 a.m. on Feb. 4 – before the hotel’s shuttle is normally operational. Jean, a manager, had a “no-problem” solution when I called in late January to arrange the Feb. 3 and 4 reservation for my husband and me: Jean arranged for the morning auditor to transport my husband and me to the hospital at 5:15a.m. That gesture is in keeping with this fabulous hotel and its staff who greeted us with warm cookies, parked our vehicle for less than it would have been should we have somehow used the hospital’s parking, and gave my husband a soft spot to fall on Feb. 4 after my all-day surgery. The $96 hospital rate is not well advertised but it is easy to access upon request. This non-descript-from-the-outside facility is a jewel on the inside – starting with each staff member.
Olean NY guest
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Buffalo Downtown
- Doubletree Downtown Hotel
- Doubletree Buffalo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree Club by Hilton Buffalo Downtown, located on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus recently completed a major guestroom and corridor renovation! Now 100% non-smoking; the DoubleTree offers all of the comforts of home! Complimentary WiFi in all of our tranquil rooms. Experience the all new "HD residential experience" on our brand new flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Buffalo Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.