“Love DoubleTree, nice hotel and closeby to the hospitals” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 20%
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Buffalo
Buffalo, New York
“Love DoubleTree, nice hotel and closeby to the hospitals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Very nice hotel, reasonable rate/valet, great hospital rate closeby to both Buffalo General and Children's hospital. We slept very well! Very friendly staff as well, who really seemed to want to take care of anything we needed. And you can't beat the cookies - not sure i'd buy the extra tin of them though :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Indonesian first
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

The staff was extremely helpful and made our stay very enjoyable. Shuttle was on time and driver was very personable. Rooms were very clean. Restaurant staff was courteous and food was very good. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a room in the downtown area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
DoubletreeBuffalo, Assistant General Manager at DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Buffalo Downtown, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for going out of your way to share feedback about your recent stay at our DoubleTree Club by Hilton. Your comments are greatly appreciated and it's great to hear about the wonderful service you were provided with. Thank you Jason for staying with us!
Whitby, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Hi All,

So normally people write negative review but I really had to say this hotel was amazing. The bed was heavenly. The moment I put my head on the pillow it was amazing and I fell right to sleep.
I can't believe I got a warm cookie when I checked in.
The staff was so friendly.
The hotel was so clean.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Our room was right across from the elevator and we did not hear it at all.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Judy B; thank you for sharing your experience with us and all of our trip advisor readers!! Your kind comments regarding our comfy beds and the cleanliness of the hotel are also very much appreciated. Should your travels bring you back to Buffalo, I hope you will stay with us!! You can always stop in, say hello and get a warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie!! Thank you Judy.
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

My friend and I stayed at the Double Tree while we were in Buffalo to shop this past weekend. We found the hotel staff to be extremely helpful and welcoming, their friendliness made our stay that much more enjoyable.

The hotel room we stayed in was absolutely immaculate. I've stayed in many hotels over the years, some I found were not up to standards, the Double Tree however exceeded my expectations; the beds were heavenly and the room size was above average. I was also quite surprised at how quiet the hotel was, especially in the guest rooms. Not having to hear outside noises sure made our rest that much better.

The location was great. We found ourselves within close range of both the outlets and The Walden Galleria, Not to mention the stadium and hockey arena.

I will definitely stay here the next time I am in Buffalo and I highly reccomend it to anyone thinking of booking a stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
The entire staff at the DoubleTree Club by Hilton would like to thank you for your warm and caring comments. It is these comments from our valued guests; like yourself, that help in motivating our staff to go above and beyond in providing exceptional customer service to ensure guest satisfaction. We are very fortunate that we are located to so many great places such as the Walden Galleria, First Niagara Center, the Peace Bridge and more! I hope to see you and your friend as our guests the next time you come to Buffalo to shop. Thank you apan48 for your business and review!!
Lockport, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Very convenient to Buffalo Vascular Center, don't even have to walk outside. Indoor bridge from Roswell to Buffalo General but make sure to get there before 8:00 pm when they lock the doors to the bridge. Doubletree charges for local calls. My husband was in ICU and I made several calls to the hospital. My husband was having surgery and we were able to get in the room early which made it so much easier on me. They also have a free shuttle to take you to the hospital or area restaurant.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dear Chris; that you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. We are very fortunate to be located on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus. I am pleased to hear you utilized our shuttle service. I hope it made it easier and more convenient not having to worry about driving or walking back and forth to the hospital every day. Warm wishes for your husband – hope he is doing well! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Trip Advisor Chris.
Rochester, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We stayed there overnight for my family that was at Buffalo General Hospital for surgery. It went a little longer than expected so we wouldn't be out by the time we needed to fully check out. Only time to take our bags downstairs but no way to move 2 cars. They allowed us to stay parked at the hotel for the rest of the day without further charges as well as allowing us to keep our luggage there. This helped out a ton in an already stressful time. The room was clean, bed was comfortable, free W-Fi in the room and a quick walk to the hospital. There is also a discount if you are staying because of the hospital or Roswell.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Great hotel for the price. Service was great. Room was very clean and the beds were amazingly comfortable. The cookies at reception are a great touch. Valet parking was cheap. The only down side is facing a hospital. But if you are looking for a great hotel with a modern touch this is the one for you.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
DoubletreeBuffalo, Assistant General Manager at DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Buffalo Downtown, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Dear Guest; the entire staff at the DoubleTree Club by Hilton would like to thank you for your warm and caring comments. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Should your travels bring you back to Buffalo, I hope you will consider staying with us again.

Been to DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Buffalo Downtown? Share your experiences!