We recently stayed at the Regency Hyatt Buffalo, as we were attending a Rush concert. From check-in to check-out we had a friendly and helpfull experience. The accomodations were very clean and comfortable. Kudos out to Bradley, the Bell person, he went "above and beyond" with his helpfulness and kindness as well as other staff. A delicious buffet breakfast was served in the bar/lounge area. Will definitely stay here again when in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Buffalo Hotel Buffalo
- Hyatt Regency Buffalo Hotel
- Buffalo Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Buffalo
- Buffalo Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the theatre & financial districts, offering 396 guestrooms & suites. Newly opened indoor pool, new onsite, full service Spa and new StayFit health club. Just steps away from the Chippewa Entertainment district, Elmwood Village, variety of restaurants and shops. Connected to the Buffalo Convention Center. Walden Galleria is 15 minutes from the hotel. First Niagara Center is five minutes away; free Metro directly outside the hotel. Museum district is ten minutes away. Niagara Falls is 20 minutes from the hotel. Complimentary Business Center and WiFi and Wired Internet access is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.