Never never stay here. Pay $20 more and choose a better one please.
1. This hotel gets 100s of one-night guests courtesy New York - Niagara Tourist buses. So staffs are tired and rude. They don't care. No Service.
2. They say its 3 stay and dont even have a mini fridge or a decent TV. Rooms are very small and smelly. Curtains are very old. Every where it smells of damp and mould
3. Hotel staff have forgotten whats Customer Service. They are the king and treat guests very badly.
4. Ask for a King bed and they will make you wait for 1 hr before giving you one.
5. Finally because they get all sorts of men as guests they go through a lot of bad people. So slowly they come to think everyone in the same way. Image you walk to the front desk and complain that your room is smelly or whatever .. and a security and that too armed comes over and threatens you. Threatens you to throw you out of the hotel at midnight with all your family/kids. I just cant imagine. Its not Somalia .. its US 21st century .. wake up. Unbelievable. I just left the hotel immediately at 2am in the morning even though we paid for 2 rooms.
Never never stay there unless you are traveling in those tourist buses and don't care for anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Buffalo Downtown. We are located in the historic Allentown district of Buffalo and near quaint shops, restaurants and attractions. The hotel is a city high-rise with 167 rooms, and renovated meeting and banquet facilities. We offer a seasonal outdoor heated pool and a fitness center. Be sure to stop by our award winning restaurant, Grille 620.Take in the many historical sights of Buffalo while staying at the Holiday Inn Buffalo Downtown. Located adjacent to the Wilcox Mansion, site of the Teddy Roosevelt inauguration and just a few minutes from Frank Lloyd Wrights Darwin Martin House. While staying with us, take in a show at Sheas Performing Arts Center, the Irish Classical Theatre or enjoy a little Shakespeare in Delaware Park. Art lovers will be thrilled to visit the Albright Knox Art Gallery and the Burchfield Penny Art Center located minutes away at Buffalo State College.Come and stay with us for the annual Allentown Arts Festival; the event is held right outside our doors! State and federal office building are less than 4 miles away, and we are approximately 5 minutes to the New York/Canadian border. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Buffalo Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Buffalo Downtown Hotel Buffalo
- Buffalo Holiday Inn