I attended the hotel for a business conference. I had the following complaints that I submitted to a manager.
1) The fire alarm went off twice the second night of the conference and all guests needed to go outside. Guests were extremely tired the next day since this was very early in the morning (around 3 or 4 AM) and many could not go back to sleep. Also, it went off a second time. Staff did not offer an explanation or offer any friendly gestures to compensate, i.e., coffee/breakfast, formal apology.
2) Restaurant service was abysmal. We only went to the lunch room once, but never saw our waitress. When it came to paying for the bill, there was a long wait, it took 15 minutes for two of us to leave our table and the cashier couldn’t tally the bill correctly.
3) Internet in the guest rooms did not work. I called the hotel before flying to Buffalo to find out about online availability in the rooms – I was told there was a keyboard and internet access in each guestroom. Even after changing rooms, there was no internet. As a business traveler this was very frustrating. I was told that there was internet access in the business office, but because of the internet problems, there was always someone waiting. There is only ONE computer for the entire hotel in the business office.
4) I called the front desk to ask them to address these issues or if they could offer compensation for guests, but I was told they would not do anything about any of these issues. I also let them know that I plan to file a formal complaint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adam’s Mark Hotel in Buffalo NY provides more of the comfort, amenities and entertainment choices you desire. This remarkable Buffalo hotel has 486 deluxe guest rooms, including a variety of suites. It offers an extensive list of amenities and services that ensure every guest will experience absolute comfort and pleasure. In the final stages of guestroom renovations we are excited to offer Executive King and Double Rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves in each of these rooms. Come see our renovations we are excited to start the next phases of the renovations including corridors, lobby, Deco Restaurant and Tiffany Rose Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Adam's Mark Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adam`s Mark Buffalo Hotel Buffalo
- Adams Mark Buffalo
- Adamsmark Buffalo
- Buffalo Adams Mark
- Buffalo Adamsmark