I went to the Adam Mark's Hotel for a dance weekend last Sept. 2012. The room was small. They ran out of ice. There wasn't a microwave in your room. I had to call the front desk and they told me that they would get me one. Hours went by and then there wasn't a microwave available. I had reservations at another hotel but changed them because the dance conference was there, so I changed them due to convenience.
Also the food was extremely expensive. All and all it was a very expensive weekend. Will I be back next fall?
- Also Known As:
- Adam`s Mark Buffalo Hotel Buffalo
- Adam`s Mark Buffalo Hotel
- Adams Mark Buffalo
- Adamsmark Buffalo
- Buffalo Adams Mark
- Buffalo Adamsmark
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adam’s Mark Hotel in Buffalo NY provides more of the comfort, amenities and entertainment choices you desire. This remarkable Buffalo hotel has 486 deluxe guest rooms, including a variety of suites. It offers an extensive list of amenities and services that ensure every guest will experience absolute comfort and pleasure. In the final stages of guestroom renovations we are excited to offer Executive King and Double Rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves in each of these rooms. Come see our renovations we are excited to start the next phases of the renovations including corridors, lobby, Deco Restaurant and Tiffany Rose Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Adam's Mark Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.