Stayed here in late February after a Buffalo Sabres game. The room was fine, nothing fancy (perhaps a little outdated) - but then again, everyone's opinion on that is subjective.
There was some major party on our floor the night we stayed there, but despite this, I found the noise was cancelled out fairly well.
Room service was average at best with the fries being cold.
It is certainly walking distance from FirstNiagara Center (Buffalo Sabres games) -- probably took about 10 minutes or so. Better option on the colder nights would be to take the light rail from the arena to Church St., which is a 2-3 minute walk away.
- Also Known As:
- Adam`s Mark Buffalo Hotel Buffalo
- Adam`s Mark Buffalo Hotel
- Adams Mark Buffalo
- Adamsmark Buffalo
- Buffalo Adams Mark
- Buffalo Adamsmark
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adam’s Mark Hotel in Buffalo NY provides more of the comfort, amenities and entertainment choices you desire. This remarkable Buffalo hotel has 486 deluxe guest rooms, including a variety of suites. It offers an extensive list of amenities and services that ensure every guest will experience absolute comfort and pleasure. In the final stages of guestroom renovations we are excited to offer Executive King and Double Rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves in each of these rooms. Come see our renovations we are excited to start the next phases of the renovations including corridors, lobby, Deco Restaurant and Tiffany Rose Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Adam's Mark Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.