I stayed there for a workshop recently. I had stayed there previously and noticed a big decline in quality
The room looked like it was updated, but had some obvious damage in need of fixing. There was a hole in the bathroom door that looked like it was kicked in. The room was also facing the highway and there was a considerable amount of noise from traffic at night. The machine that dispensed the laundry detergent had no indication of it being broken, but lost a dollar and had to go down to the front desk to get my money back. I was given a box of detergent and it seems like this has been an ongoing problem.
The major issue with quality was the food. High prices and low quality food. Even one of the wait staff said there was only one dish that they would ever eat. We were given vouchers and despite this, I was always having to spend money over the voucher. The breakfast buffet was at a high price, but had the same boring choices. With the price at $14, you would think there would be real eggs and not the liquid egg product.
Finally, just to round it out, despite a checkout time at noon, i was awoken at 8am to a frantic knock from housekeeping wanting to know when I am leaving so they can clean my room. Overall, I cant complain too much as much of the food and lodging was covered by my organization, but if I were a paying customer, I would stay elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Adam`s Mark Buffalo Hotel Buffalo
- Adam`s Mark Buffalo Hotel
- Adams Mark Buffalo
- Adamsmark Buffalo
- Buffalo Adams Mark
- Buffalo Adamsmark
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adam’s Mark Hotel in Buffalo NY provides more of the comfort, amenities and entertainment choices you desire. This remarkable Buffalo hotel has 486 deluxe guest rooms, including a variety of suites. It offers an extensive list of amenities and services that ensure every guest will experience absolute comfort and pleasure. In the final stages of guestroom renovations we are excited to offer Executive King and Double Rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves in each of these rooms. Come see our renovations we are excited to start the next phases of the renovations including corridors, lobby, Deco Restaurant and Tiffany Rose Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Adam's Mark Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.