I stayed there this past weekend as I took a flight from Buffalo as opposed to Toronto and thought that I would stay downtown instead of close to the airport.
Area--the downtown sights are all in walking distance but even for a frequent traveler like me, I decided not to go out at night--did not feel safe.
Check in-- the front desk staff did not greet me with a smile and seemed somewhat cool in the conversation. However, the interaction was only for a few minutes so I let that slide. Also, later that night I was trying to find a book of amenities in my room, went back to the front desk, different clerk and she was as aloof as the first person I met!
Room-- a nice one on the 8th floor, facing the city and it was very quiet. Beds comfortable, everything spic and span clean but the only issue was that even though I set the heat to max I was still frozen to death. Thankfully it was just an overnight.
I did dine in the restaurant for breakfast and that will be a separate review.
Check-out was easy and at last I did meet a front desk clerk who smiled and actually asked me how I was doing?! Her pleasant nature actually surprised me. Overall, not a bad experience but I think that front desk staff are the first impression of the organization and should perhaps have a bit of extra training in at least smiling.
- Also Known As:
- Adam`s Mark Buffalo Hotel
- Adam`s Mark Buffalo Hotel Buffalo
- Adams Mark Buffalo
- Adamsmark Buffalo
- Buffalo Adams Mark
- Buffalo Adamsmark
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adam’s Mark Hotel in Buffalo NY provides more of the comfort, amenities and entertainment choices you desire. This remarkable Buffalo hotel has 486 deluxe guest rooms, including a variety of suites. It offers an extensive list of amenities and services that ensure every guest will experience absolute comfort and pleasure. In the final stages of guestroom renovations we are excited to offer Executive King and Double Rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves in each of these rooms. Come see our renovations we are excited to start the next phases of the renovations including corridors, lobby, Deco Restaurant and Tiffany Rose Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Olotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Adam's Mark Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.