Hotel was dirty, poorly maintained and the staff did not seem to care. Carpets throughout the hotel were torn and could be trip hazard. Escalators broke down at least three of the six days we were there. Parking garage gates worked on 50% of the time, either locking us in, or out.
We paid 175.00/night (w/tax) and they did not even have a continental breakfast. Wanted to charge us 12.00 per person to eat at restaurant.
you would be better off at a cheaper, more deserving chain than this trap.
- Also Known As:
- Adam`s Mark Buffalo Hotel Buffalo
- Adam`s Mark Buffalo Hotel
- Adams Mark Buffalo
- Adamsmark Buffalo
- Buffalo Adams Mark
- Buffalo Adamsmark
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adam’s Mark Hotel in Buffalo NY provides more of the comfort, amenities and entertainment choices you desire. This remarkable Buffalo hotel has 486 deluxe guest rooms, including a variety of suites. It offers an extensive list of amenities and services that ensure every guest will experience absolute comfort and pleasure. In the final stages of guestroom renovations we are excited to offer Executive King and Double Rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves in each of these rooms. Come see our renovations we are excited to start the next phases of the renovations including corridors, lobby, Deco Restaurant and Tiffany Rose Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, EasyToBook, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Adam's Mark Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.