I recently stayed at this hotel December 8-9, 2012. The purpose of my trip was to watch a Buffalo Bills game that Sunday afternoon.
Overall, it was a reasonably priced place. I'm not sure of the regular rates, but I booked through hotwire and it coated about 100$.
Things I like about the location...
-Less than 5 Minute drive to the Niagra Falls Canadian Border. You take one exit and the border is right there.
-Walking distance to Chilliwack street, which is Buffalo's Bar and Club district. It was pretty cold the weekend I went, ended up taking a cab which ran a faire of $5.00.
-Bar and Restaurant on the premises, with reasonably price food and drinks. Good drink specials in bar.
-Ample room for business meetings, big conference rooms.
Special Note: Saturday night before the Bills game, a lot of the players were staying in the same hotel, either for a meeting or for the night. I thought that was pretty cool.
Things I didn't like:
- The location is conviniently located next to major roadways, but the area is not safe as there are a lot of signs telling you cars are broken into, and they're not always able to prevent them, daytime or nightime. They have a semi-indoor parking lot, with attendant, but still is a bit sketchy.
-We had requested a cotton bedding, fairly early on in the day, but we never received it after being assured we'd get one. We called 4 times before they informed us they're were no cotts left.
- Staff was not too aware of what was going on in the surroundings, we were told if we had questions, to use Google and check it out. It's not the worst answer you can give someone but if you work in a hotel, you should have some idea about what's going on in the area.
That's about it. If you need a place to just sleep before attending a sporting event, this is a good place, but don't expect too much as it's justban average place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adam’s Mark Hotel in Buffalo NY provides more of the comfort, amenities and entertainment choices you desire. This remarkable Buffalo hotel has 486 deluxe guest rooms, including a variety of suites. It offers an extensive list of amenities and services that ensure every guest will experience absolute comfort and pleasure. In the final stages of guestroom renovations we are excited to offer Executive King and Double Rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves in each of these rooms. Come see our renovations we are excited to start the next phases of the renovations including corridors, lobby, Deco Restaurant and Tiffany Rose Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Adam's Mark Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adam`s Mark Buffalo Hotel Buffalo
- Adams Mark Buffalo
- Adamsmark Buffalo
- Buffalo Adams Mark
- Buffalo Adamsmark