I don't think this property deserves the bad reviews its getting here. For the price, it quite nice. I would stay here again. The public areas are very nice and modern, such as the lobby and the restaurant. We were in a recently remodeled room on the 8th floor. The hallways are dark and somewhat dismal, but not bad. Pool was very large and very warm. The towels at the pool could be larger. They are about the size of a hand towel.
The omelet at the buffet was excellent. A wider fruit selection at the buffet would be nice. such as bananas, blueberries and grapes. The service throughout the hotel was also excellent. Everyone was very friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Adam`s Mark Buffalo Hotel Buffalo
- Adam`s Mark Buffalo Hotel
- Adams Mark Buffalo
- Adamsmark Buffalo
- Buffalo Adams Mark
- Buffalo Adamsmark
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adam’s Mark Hotel in Buffalo NY provides more of the comfort, amenities and entertainment choices you desire. This remarkable Buffalo hotel has 486 deluxe guest rooms, including a variety of suites. It offers an extensive list of amenities and services that ensure every guest will experience absolute comfort and pleasure. In the final stages of guestroom renovations we are excited to offer Executive King and Double Rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves in each of these rooms. Come see our renovations we are excited to start the next phases of the renovations including corridors, lobby, Deco Restaurant and Tiffany Rose Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Adam's Mark Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.