We stayed here first weekend in November. Huge lobby, check in was ok. They charge you an extra $5 per night to park, but there is covered parking which can be a plus in the winter in Buffalo. We stayed in one of the renovated rooms on the 8th floor. Decor was nice, flat screen tv, fridge and microwave. Bathroom needed a little overhaul, the handle was falling off and the faucet was definitely recycled. But the water was hot. And the bed was really comfortable. We had a room facing the expressway, make sure you get a room facing the city. Its much quieter as friends who stayed on that side mentioned there was little traffic noise. Our heater was really noisy through the night, I had to get up and shut if off. All 3 of our room keys malfunctioned on Saturday night precipitating a late night trip down to the lobby.
The gym was adequate, although the sauna was not turned on when I got there and did not heat up when I left. The pool water was freezing as well.
Downtown Buffalo basically has nothing in it, so don't expect to walk around to any attractions unless you are there for the Sabres (not when they are on strike) or baseball.
So all in all, for what we paid, the hotel was lacking in more than a few areas.
- Also Known As:
- Adam`s Mark Buffalo Hotel
- Adam`s Mark Buffalo Hotel Buffalo
- Adams Mark Buffalo
- Adamsmark Buffalo
- Buffalo Adams Mark
- Buffalo Adamsmark
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adam’s Mark Hotel in Buffalo NY provides more of the comfort, amenities and entertainment choices you desire. This remarkable Buffalo hotel has 486 deluxe guest rooms, including a variety of suites. It offers an extensive list of amenities and services that ensure every guest will experience absolute comfort and pleasure. In the final stages of guestroom renovations we are excited to offer Executive King and Double Rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves in each of these rooms. Come see our renovations we are excited to start the next phases of the renovations including corridors, lobby, Deco Restaurant and Tiffany Rose Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Olotels, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Adam's Mark Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.