“Ice Cream” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #117 of 930 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Ice Cream
“Ice Cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

After growing up in Kenmore and having Condrell's as our neighborhood Ice Cream Shop, I happily returned for one of those childhood treats- the famous hot fudge sundae. It was exactly as I remembered- creamy ice cream, thick hot fudge sauce and whipped cream. Fabulous!!!! So happy that in life there are some things that never change!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

kenmore ny
“old world ice cream shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Kenmore f av with old fashioned tables. Wide variety of candy,sundaes and treats. Lots of young families go here and on street parking only.

Visited March 2014
Oregon
“Great Ice Cream & Darling Location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

My cousins took me here for dessert. It's their favorite place to go in Buffalo for ice cream. I can see why!! I had fun just looking at all of the different candies and teas!!! The ice cream I ordered was the sugar free vanilla bean with the peanut butter cups inside. I figured it would have some sort of weird aftertaste but surprisingly, it didn't!! So it was nice to indulge on something that actually tasted good and not have to worry about calorie count. I'll definitely come back!!

Visited September 2012
Buffalo, New York
“They lost me as a customer”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

I'm a Buffalo area native and my husband grew up going here for ice cream. I've loved it since I met him but lately they lost me as a customer. I asked to have my hot fudge served on the side. I don't like how it melts all the ice cream. They refused. We asked nicely, we begged, we pleaded. No. This is a ridiculous policy - I'm paying for the ice cream and you won't serve it as I want it. We will never go back.

Visited April 2011
“Such a cute place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2011

This is really a staple in the WNY community. Been here forver, and I've gone since I was a little kid. Old-time ice cream shop feel. Definitely check it out. It is in Kenmore (first-ring suburb of Buffalo). Near-by (walking distance) is an Italian place, Chinese place, gift shops, salons, flower shops, sub place, and the City Hall. It would make for a nice walk around with an ice cream cone.

• Visited May 2010