“An Excellent Place for Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Starin
Orchard Park, New York
“An Excellent Place for Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

My wife and I had dinner at Fiamma last night and it was excellent. We started with the Seafood Tower. The seafood was really fresh. You gotta have this. My wife then had the filet and I had the Kansas City Strip Steak. The steaks were cooked perfectly and the flavor was fantastic. The atmosphere is very nice and our waiter was helpful and knowledgeable. The food has always been good, but now it has been taken up to another level. Don't miss this place.

• Visited May 2013

Buffalo
“Closed now”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We were lucky enough to dine there right after Thanksgiving 2012 and had a really wonderful meal. We didn't get any of the extras that other reviewers ordered - no drinks or sides. We were into meat that night.

• Visited November 2012
Buffalo, New York
“Great food, service, decor, and atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Was a quality steak house with creative menu beyond steaks. Unfortunately, this restaurant is now closed.

Orchard Park, New York
“Expected more !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

My wife and I recently dined at Fiamma Steak House in Buffalo recently.We had and excelent waiter who took our drink order and explained the specials and new menu.Our Grey Goose Dirty Martinis showed up soon after and were a let down.Evidently the Female bartender thinks the olive juice is the main ingredient instead of the other way around.Almost everthing on the menu is ala carte with a few exceptions.Our server explained the the house chop salad is enough for two people.He divided it table side and he was right,and it was exceptional.My ordered the Tenderloin with was more rare than her usual medium rare.She also had the asparagus risotto as a side and we both agreed it was the highlight of the evening.I ordered the Rib Eye which was done to my liking.It was actually below average in quality and my major complaint for the evening.Far too much fat and grizzle.For a restaurant that prides itself as a Steak House its time to reevaluate yourself ! The prices were high for the quality of steak I endured.Although,we didn't complain to our server(not his fault) we will definitely not return.Desserts were fair and the coffee excellent to cap off our so-so evening.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Oysters aps and a large steak are the right choice at this establishment!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

Any entree is a great pick. The armosphere is trendy and the servers are top notch. On the costly side bit worth every bite. Not a place for young kids in my opinion. Enjoy!!!!