“I only wanted my sandwich the way it was listed on the menu...” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #331 of 819 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Bar, Chicken Wings
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night
Description: -Live music Tues-Sat featuring the best local bands and performers as well as touring acts -Full service kitchen -A great choice of beer, wine and cocktails -Outdoor patio -Parties and music before and after FNC and Canalside events
Buffalo, New York
“I only wanted my sandwich the way it was listed on the menu...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Our waitress (who hates her job) took a very long time to get our drinks. She brought the table next to us their 2nd or 3rd round before getting to us. This should have been an omen, but I was hungry. I ordered the roast beef on weck, which on the menu states it comes with horseradish aoli. Sounds good, I thought! I got a dry sandwich of only meat on a roll...when the server came back 15-20 minutes later I asked her for the horseradish aoli. She made me feel like I was asking for something outlandish and stated "It doesn't come on it"...ummmm, OK, but I didn't have it on the side either! Eventually she came back and stated there was new chef and he was looking for horseradish...(not horseradish aoli). Ultimately I put some horseradish on my sandwich because I was starving. I've never left a BAD tip in my life, but last night she only got about a dollar...only because I couldn't leave nothing, it's not my style.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Oshawa, Canada
“The Worst”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

This restaurant/bar is located near the First Niagara Center which we were attending a function at -they knew of the function because the DJ played the highlighted artists music. The service was beyond slow - we waited over an hour for sandwiches, hot dogs, and French fries that were served lukewarm - they ran out of draught and blamed everything on a new head chef. The location is convenient to the First Niagara center but not worth your business.

• Visited May 2014