“Delicious food, astonishingly small bill!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
birdybirdcars
“Delicious food, astonishingly small bill!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

We went for dinner on a Monday. It was all you can eat spaghetti for $2.95, which my companion got. I ordered the eggplant parmesan. The eggplant was nice and thin, fried up just right. The sauce was flavorful, not too sweet and nice and tangy. The spaghetti noodles were cooked nicely, just a little firm, like they should be. Large portion, enough for my dinner and a lunch the next day, all for $5.95! the wait staff were all very friendly and attentive. The dining room is large, decorated with class in eye-pleasing neutrals, and had many flat screen televisions for those wishing to watch. I will return.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Buffalo, New York
“Bob & John's La Hacienda”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

Delicious food and best pizza on Hertel Ave. located in the "Little Italy" part of town.

Maryland
“The BEST pizza on the planet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

This is my favorite of all Buffalo casual eateries! The pizza is perfect! The crust is just doughy enough and loaded with toppings...try the small peperroni. The subs are delicious! The wings are better than anywhere else in the city! I make it here every time I visit Buffalo and often take a sub or wings on the plane with me when I leave.

Visited December 2011
“Simply, the best.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011 via mobile

I'm a lover of food; a cheese a pepperoni pizza from Bob & John's would be my last meal.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fairport, New York
“Quintessential Sub/Pizza/Wing Family Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

One of my law school haunts in the early '80's, Bob & John's continues to be a Buffalo tradition. The food is not fancy, but very good of its kind. We were there for lunch, when most customers opted for the $6.99 all-you-can-eat pizza/salad bar special. We saw families and groups of construction workers taking full advantage.

We ordered off the menu. I had a Royal Sub -- an unusual, but tasty combination of Italian sausage patties and hot Cappicola ham with lettuce, tomato, and onion on a whole wheat sub roll. The roll was fresh and very tasty. There was enough lettuce and tomato for a salad.. My Mom had a Corned Beef sandwich that was piled high; she took home half for lunch the next day. Giant Diet Pepsis came with one free refill. Our waitress was pleasant.

Don't be put off by the entrance which is the take-out window with a few chairs. The recently remodeled and comfortable dining room is to the right through a doorway. Rest rooms were very modern and clean. One change from my law school days is that the street parking on Hertel Avenue now costs 50 cents an hour.

• Visited October 2011