“Best Buffalo Wings!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Toronto
“Best Buffalo Wings!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I've tried many Buffalo Wing immitators most recently BUFFALO WILD WINGS and the only place that comes close to Santora's wings IMO is the Anchor Bar.

Otherwise you can't beat a bucket of wings and fresh steaming pizza from Santora's!

Visited November 2011

Tampa, Florida
“True taste of Buffalo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I visit Santoras every time I come to work in Buffalo. It's a great place to catch the game. You can sit at the bar or in the dining room. The wings are authentic, big crispy and no funny stuff going on with the sauce. I brought a bucket of them to a party in Canada this weekend and those Canadians just gobbled them up. Last night I worked late and stopped by to take out some spaghetti, meatballs and salad. Service was so fast, my order was up before I finished my beer. The portions are so huge, I had leftovers today and enough for tomorrow. The only thing I didn't care for was the garlic knots. They were gummy and chewy. Garlic bread would have been nicer. Other than that everything I've had there has been great. Pizza, subs, and pasta. I'll be back there again.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
sarya78
“Good wings and OK Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Went there around 1130 PM, had good wings, and OK Pizza. Staff was OK, could be a little more attentive.

Visited July 2012
Alberta
“Great Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

A nice pub style restaurant. Excellent food with large portions. Great assortment of beer and cocktails.Was very busy and service was only ok.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Pizza, O.K service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

We are staying at the Candlewood Suites and decided to check out Santora's. We ordered pizza and tea. The unsweetened tea is fountain; not brewed so it wasn't very good. They said they had sweet tea and that too, was fountain and didn't mention its lemon flavored tea. Should probably tell people that before ordering. So, I decided to go with Mountain Dew instead and the server said sure, no problem but then returned and said, sorry! We are all out of Mountain Dew, so my third attempt was settling with Pepsi! Yike. However, the pizza was very good! Never tasted a pizza like it and we really enjoyed it. The atmosphere was great as well, however, they have CNN on with other televisions with sports but music playing and televisions muted. That's not an issue but why not at least have closed caption on so we don't have to guess what's going on? Service, ugh it was ok. We didn't need much but the server didn't really check on us much. Took awhile to get the check and a box. Most pizza places I've been at offer to box your pizza. She just tossed a box on the table as she was passing by. Over all, it was good, we will return for the food but don't expect much from service.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere