“Absolutely Reliably Good” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Reservations
“Absolutely Reliably Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We have enjoyed every meal we've eaten here and it just keeps getting better. The staff is friendly and helpful and genuinely glad to see you. The Wednesday night buffet offers a nice selection at a great price. We like getting there early.
I am always impressed by the Tandoori Chicken. This is the only place where I don't find it too dry to eat.
The buffet is not very spicy which is nice for us but you can always ask for something to 'brighten' up your selection.
They make an excellent rice pudding and the mango pudding can be addictive.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
Trois-Rivieres, Canada
“Great indian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Very good food on although not very spicy. But good balance of flavors. Large selection of dishes, rice included. Excellent dahl soup. Everything was good. Very reasonable bill. The atmosphere is very, very casual though, decor a bit dated with bright lights.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I love good Indian food. This restaurant was outstanding. The lassi (yogurt drink) was delicious and the naan was particularly good. Everyone in my party enjoyed their meals. I wish I were in Buffalo longer, I'd eat there again. :)

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Mmmm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

Always a good choice when you are in the Elmwood area. Paneer Pakora is one of the best staters you can get anywhere. And I always get the India Gate special a real nice mix of Taandori, Ka Bob's and curry and I always have enough for lunch the next day. I also love the Fig Lassi as a drink. My server during my last visit in April is the best I have had there she was a real nice girl and it was packed and she got our food very quickly.

Visited April 2012
Buffalo, New York
“Great Indian food for the American palate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Service and food are always of high quality here. Their midday buffet is an excellent value. Their chai tea is better than I've gotten in Indian restaurants in Paris.

Visited March 2012