“Busy and the food is just OK. A popular stop before downtown events, but the one at the Boulevard Mall is MUCH better...” 2 of 5 stars
Review of TGI Friday's

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Buffalo, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2009

Busy and the food is just OK. A popular stop before downtown events, but the one at the Boulevard Mall is MUCH better. And cleaner.

Queens, New York
“Stay Away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2008

I was warned about this place but I figured, its a Friday's it can't be that bad. Well, I was wrong.

First off, my father and I ordered beer. We were told that they have to change the keg. Ok, fresh beer. Well one fresh beer and one stale beer. My beer came out with no head. My dad's beer had a nice head. Of course I sent it back and got another which tasted.

My father and I both ordered steak. Well I have to say it was more fat than meat. The meat was like chewing rubber. I sent mine back and got a hamburger. Thank goodness it was fine. The manager came by to ask why I sent the steak back. I told him that it was the worst piece of meat I ever ate. My father also complained about his, which he tried to eat. Well the manager gave a very weak apology and stated that my father would not have to pay for his meal. That was it from the manager. Did not offer anything on the house like dessert or a round of drinks. That is the norm here in NYC.

Anyway, there are plenty other places to eat in Buffalo. I recommend Laughlins Beef & Barrel Inc in Buffalo.
Stay away from this TGI Friday's in Buffalo

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“if you don't have something nice to say....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2008

if you don't have something nice to say....

“Always a favorite.”