“Fancy Italian” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Tonawanda, New York
“Fancy Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Lots of different dishes in addition to typical Italian, always good and have never been disappointed. Good service

Visited November 2013

Buffalo, New York
“Best Italian Food in Buffalo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Marco's is great! It's easy to tell the food is always made with fresh ingredients, it always comes out nice and hot, and their prices are very fair. We recently had an event catered by Marco's and everyone was raving over the food... which is quite the accomplishment coming from an Italian family of "food snobs" :) Everyone is always so friendly and attentive at the restaurant. The meatballs rock! There are some other big name/well known Italian restaurants in Buffalo (we'll leave them nameless) but Marco's is by far the best. Keep up the great work guys!

• Visited June 2014
Buffalo, New York
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Wonderful Italian food. Our dishes came out nice and hot and delicious. A regular favourite for the family.

• Visited February 2014
Buffalo, NY
“This is my favorite Italian in Buffalo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I have not had a bad meal here yet. The manicotti is the best I've ever had. The waitress or waiter are always attentive and efficient. I never saw the point of going out for Italian food, because I can make it just as good from a box at home. Until I found Marco's. Fresh-fresh-fresh! Fresh made pasta & Sunday sauce & big, juicy, soft meatballs.
I recommend the 'anti-pasta' with the homemade house dressing. Then manicotti with meatballs. Come hungry, but you will leave with leftovers!

• Visited February 2014
“Maria”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I use to bring my mom here when she was on this earth. Her Favorite place and mine. The food is awesome and the wait staff is just the best that you could ever want to encounter when my mom was in the hospital they made extra special for her they went above and beyond who could ever ask for anything more when I come back to Buffalo I will definitely come back and eat there their food is awesome if you don't stop n eat here you are definitely missing out on a great experience I highly recommend this restaurant for it excellent food an excellent wait staff thank you Michael I appreciate you for being the finer restaurant in Buffalo New York