“Awsome tour!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 16 activities in Buffalo
Type: Walking tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Buffalo Bites Food Tours provides food tasting and cultural walking tours in some of Buffalo's most delicious and beautiful neighborhoods. On this three-hour guided walking tour you will eat tasty food samples from local eateries and explore Buffalo's rich history, architecture and culture. This experience is enjoyable for visitors and locals alike and will entice you to come back to theses neighborhoods again and again!
Mexico City, Mexico
“Awsome tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

This tour is very interesting, because it’s not only about food, you’ll learn a lot about Elmwood Village, while you’re walking through the neighborhood the tour guide is explaining a lot of interesting stuffs, the architecture over there is wonderful and you’ll get a lot of nice pics. Laura, the tour guide, was funny and knowledgeable on local history… definitely you will have a terrific afternoon! Very recommendable!

Visited August 2012

North Boston, New York, United States
“Buffalo Bites Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Loved this tour. I was expecting the tour to just focus on food, which would have been great, but we had the added bonus of learning fascinating snippets of Buffalo's history. In addition to enjoying the food samples, I really enjoyed the walking tour through the neighborhoods. Our guide was fun and informative and I made new friends along the way. Highly recommend this tour for friends, family, locals, visitors and businesses.

Visited July 2012
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

My girlfriends and I visited Buffalo for a friend's wedding and we were looking for an easy way to explore the city and find good restaurants. Buffalo Bites food tour was the perfect activity. Our tour guide was warm and inviting. She knew a lot about the city, the historic buildings, and the local restaurants. The food was great and unique to Buffalo. I never felt overly full but I left feeling content well into the evening. We all agreed that it was the best way we could have spent an afternoon in a new city and we went back to a few of the restaurants for full meals during the remainder of our trip!

Visited August 2012
Buffalo
3 attraction reviews
“Liked the sponge candy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

I took my friend on the Buffalo Bites Food Tour for her birthday, and we had a wonderful time! We asked for vegetarian options, and we were not disappointed! Our request was honored at every stop along the way, and it was all delicious! I really enjoyed walking around neighborhoods I have only driven by, and Laura is so knowledgeable about the history of the area. It was the most enjoyable history lesson I have ever had! Sponge candy has been added to the menu, and it was delicious! The other tour participants were so interesting and fun to talk to. It was a great afternoon!

Visited July 2012
Lancaster, New York
“Loved our afternoon with Buffalo Bites Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

My daughter and I went on a tour and we loved it! The food was great and the restaurants were very accommodating! The host was very knowledgeable on local history and was a lot of fun with her intern in tow! We had a very enjoyable afternoon strolling Elmwood Avenue area in Buffalo!

Visited June 2012

Been to Buffalo Bites Food Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Buffalo Bites Food Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later