“Ranking made us go.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Ahmeek, Michigan
“Ranking made us go.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We just had to stop here on our visit because it was ranked #1 of all the restaurants in Buffalo, a doughnut shop!!!! Glad we went. While it is just a doughnut shop, it definitely had the best doughnuts I've ever tasted. And I worked in a bakery! Worth a stop.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

95% Recommend
Buffalo, New York
“This place will be the death of me!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Awesome donuts! I make an absolute piggy of myself whenever Paula's donuts are brought home. Resisting temptation is futile here. Especially recommend the cherry donut holes and the red velvet donut.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Second best donuts I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

These are the best darn donuts in Buffalo, no question. They're huge, doughy, and full of calories. Second only to Sandy's in Ellicottville which must be made of pixie dust and leprechaun sweat, Paula rules the Buffalo doughnut making scene and I'm happy to call myself a customer.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clearwater, Florida
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

OMG. I went to the new location on Sheridan Drive today. This was my first visit to Paula's. I have been hearing about these doughnuts for years. Every doughnut in Buffalo is compared by the locals to Paula's. I can now see why. Amazing. Huge. Tasty. Sinful. I like small my waistline so I will NOT be frequenting this establishment. My intention was to buy only one doughnut. I bought 6. I ate 3 in less than three hours. The other three were consumed by my best friend who also said she will never walk in that establishment again. They are too irresistible. There is nothing like this place anywhere in the USA. Fabulous. Go, try to walk out with just one doughnut.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York State, USA
“fyi, Paula's is moving...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

to a new location. They will close the Kenmore Ave location on Sunday, August 18, 2013 at 5pm. They will open in their new location at 2319 Sheridan Drive on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 5am.