This hotel is right in the middle of downtown Buffalo and has huge suites (about double the size of any other Embassy Suites I've stayed in in a mid to large sized city) that are very clean and modern. The beds were very comfortable and we didn't have much noise despite the fact that we were only on the 3rd floor. My husband, daughter, and I stayed here as a guest at one of the (approximately) 6 weddings that were taking place, and the staff took it all in stride. We did order room service twice, and were served within 30-35 minutes of placing our order, and the food was excellent. Our experience with the manager's reception was excellent as well even though there was only one bartender (she was very sweet!). We were diamond members, and were told of the treats we could pick up from the "store" upon check in, and were allowed to check in three hours early. The only ask we had was for non-allergen pillows, which were delivered to our room within 15 minutes of our phone call. I would definately stay at this hotel/location on my next trip to Buffalo.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Buffalo Hotel Buffalo
- Embassy Suites Buffalo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Buffalo is a new property built to green construction standards in the heart of downtown Buffalo. While staying with our hotel you'll be treated to cityscape views, complimentary wireless Internet, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast every morning and a nightly manager's reception featuring complimentary appetizers and cocktails.Each spacious 2-room suites feature separates living rooms and bedrooms. Each bed is equipped with 250-thread count Sleep Essentials™ bedding, designer furniture including a pull out sofa, plush armchairs, work desk, and ottomans, two flat-screen televisions, two telephones, a mini-fridge, wet bar, microwave and more. On-site you'll find two restaurants that offer a variety of meal options. Della Terra is a beautiful two story, glass enclosed restaurant featuring northern Italian cuisine. The Avant Beanery is our lobby espresso bar that features Starbucks® coffees and serves pre-made salads, sandwiches and pastries. We also provide room service for those who want to enjoy a delicious meal in the privacy of their room.Our hotel is also perfect for business meetings and wedding receptions. Our contemporary facilities include seven meeting rooms with a combined total of 6,034 square feet. A complimentary 24-hour business center is perfect for those last minute business needs. We are happy to help plan your business gatherings; events, weddings and we offer full catering and audio/visual support. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.