“Nice Buffalo Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
31 Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 919 Restaurants in Buffalo
Good for: Romance, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Elmwood
Transit: South Elmwood and Johnson Park bus stop. Delaware Avenue and Johnson Park bus stop.
Buffalo, New York
“Nice Buffalo Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Ate here for my birthday last year- good but not quite Tempo or Left Bank (my two favorites). It was not very busy the night we were there and had great service.

Buffalo, New York, United States
“Best Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

My boyfriend and I won $100 gift card to 31 Club (wouldn't have tried it otherwise because of the pricing) but once we tried the food, the price really doesn't matter. I can honestly say to date that it was the best meal we both have ever had. The service is great, very romantic, and a beautiful setting. Definitely great for couples or adult get togethers.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grand Island, NY
“Spectacular!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Went there for my daughter's birthday (23) on a beautiful Friday night. Our table was ready for us when we arrived. We sat on the outside patio. Service, atmosphere and food was spectacular. Could not have asked for a nicer dinner. It is pricy but worth it.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“HORRIBLE SERVICE - MEDIOCRE FOOD -SPEND YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

Went to this restaurant on a weekday for a business lunch. The experience was beyond disappointing - it was decidedly unpleasant. Our server was mannerless, rude and unattentive. We practically had to chase after him to get him to take a drink order. He argued with my guests and flat out refused their request for an extra clean small plate. We were one of three parties in the place. Now I understand why it was so empty. The food was so so - nothing special -and did not make up for the server's behavior. When it came time for coffee, we left and went to Starbucks where they actually take your order and prepare your food and beverage the way you ask. Would NEVER return to this place. Save yourself the misery -and there are plenty of fine dining establishments in the City that will treat you well and have wonderful food. 31Club is not among them.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, New York
“Decent meal, not perfect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Ate here for a business meeting. Food was pretty good, service was pretty good, I guess I was not superbly impressed but perhaps it was just the fact that my meeting went on long past when it should have.

• Visited March 2012