My hotel stay with the Mansion on Delaware Ave was a WELCOME surprise. When I booked the reservation I figured it was just a nice bed and breakfast that would give me a great night's sleep before I took a 6 hour road trip back to NYC, however from the moment I stepped into the building I knew this was not your ordinary B&B, not a B&B AT ALL but an AMAZING boutique hotel who has perfected the art of superior customer service and treating a person like ROYALTY. From the valet to the complementary open bar ( during happy hour) to the restaurant concierge.... This hotel was AWESOME. I loved the valet to the restaurant chosen, the ameniteis in my guest room as well as the breakfast the following day. You get a really GREAT bang for your buck at this hotel. I HIGHLY recommend it. I won't tell everything, some things need to be experienced on your own... ENJOY!!
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.