My husband and I recently stayed overnight at the Mansion on Delaware for a wedding. The service was fantastic and the food at the wedding and the next day at breakfast were wonderful. The one place that could use improving is when it comes to the rooms. I stayed at the Mansion nine years ago, then five years ago and now recently, and the rooms and bathrooms look the same as when I first stayed there nine years ago (including the TV), just much more worn (i.e. cracks in the walls, grimy tiles in the bathroom, okay bedding). I love the Mansion and am a huge fan of its success in Buffalo, but if I was paying the full price for the room (not the wedding rate), I would expect more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo