The only other place I have ever received such attentive service in a hotel was in a Ritz Carlton, and here it was even better because it was even more personal, because the hotel is small. Our wedding anniversary occurred while we were there, and the staff even gave my husband a clipping of orchids from their own displays to give to me!
The salons on the main floor were beautiful. ; We enjoyed the free happy hour drinks from 5-7 one evening in that elegant, relaxing salon, and that self-serve bar is open the rest of the time as a honor bar -- you just record what you drink.
Breakfast, included in our room rate of $195, was fresh and delicious - fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, etc.
The room itself was not large but was very nice, and the shower had special massage shower heads.
My only minor complaint was too much light coming around the window shades in the morning. For the second night, the staff gave us a sheet that we draped over the window, and it solved the problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buffalo's first and only AAA Four Diamond hotel provides a cosmopolitan, European hotel experience with value added complimentary amenities such as valet parking, breakfast, afternoon cocktails, downtown Land Rover transportation, free wireless and/or hi-speed internet and more. Guestrooms receive equivalent deluxe services and amenities, with size and architectural detail distinguishing each room type. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Mansion on Delaware Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion On Delaware Avenue Hotel Buffalo
- Mansion On Delaware Avenue Buffalo