“Village of Distinction” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 17 things to do in Medora
Activities: Viewing wildlife
More attraction details
Owner description: Stands at the entrance to the Theodore Roosevelt National Park.
Austin, Texas
“Village of Distinction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

While visiting Dickinson ND and the Badlands, I stopped off at the Medora Visitor Center and walked the village. I gues it was a perfect day because the weather was beautiful in September. Although there did not seem to be much going on or crowds, I enjoyed my visit. People were engaging and the laid-back atmosphere appealed to me.
I will definately return and pass on my experience in this wonderful village and the great state of North Dakota.

Visited September 2012

Bismarck, North Dakota
6 attraction reviews
“perfect day trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

highly recommend the pitch fork fondue! food is great very friendly,beautiful view! we come here every year,horse back riding is great,lots of little shops,ice cream shops,really peaceful, the park is a beautiful drive,haven't seen the musical sorry to say, but heard it's nice!

Visited September 2012
40 attraction reviews
“Teddy R.'s gift”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

We enjoyed the film about the park and all the work that Roosevelt did to preserve this and other natural areas. It was a great introduction to the area.

Visited August 2012
Williston, North Dakota
40 attraction reviews
“informative and historical”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

We had a wonderful weekend visiting Medore N.D. Walking thru this historical village gave us a taste of small town life.

Visited August 2012
Aiken, South Carolina
76 attraction reviews
“We enjoyed the Visitor Center.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

We had a limited amount of time to see the Visitor Center. We watched the film and got a map. I reccommend seeing the film about the history of the park.

Visited July 2012