“We would stay here again! We liked the continental...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Flagstaff-West Route 66

You added Days Inn Flagstaff-West Route 66 to your Saves list
Days Inn Flagstaff-West Route 66
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1000 West Hwy 66/I-40, I-40 & Hwy 66 Exit 195, Flagstaff, AZ 86001   |
Ranked #37 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Casa Grande
“We would stay here again! We liked the continental...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We would stay here again! We liked the continental breakfast. The price was the best when we compared them to other motels in the area. Rooms were clean, but needed more outlets for the mobile phone, cameras, ect. Otherwise loved our stay!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We booked this hotel for three nights, so I was hoping that it wasn't a disaster and we would be stuck there. After a slight hiccup with the booking (not the fault of the hotel), we were given a room on the second level. There is no elevator, so dragging heavy bags up a flight of stairs wasn't easy, but once we got into the room, it was a pleasant surprise. The room was big, clean and comfortable. Housekeeping services were excellent, and even tho the pool wasn't open, someone was cleaning it every day. The breakfast area was beautiful, and the variety of breakfast food was very good. There were many different kinds of cold cereal, a variety of pastries and breads, bagels, muffins, a waffle maker to make your own waffles, and coffee, tea and juice. Very adequate to start off the day. There's a guest laundry, and by this time during our trip, clean clothes were necessary. The hotel was close to a lot of good restaurants, and close to the sights we wanted to see in the area. All in all, this was a very good deal, and if ever in the area again, will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Owen Sound, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

after travelling all day I pulled in late at night, not knowing what to expect. The lobby was clean and there was a man at the counter who was very friendly and was quick at booking me a room. I had to walk outside to my room, which was a bit of a worry because I was travelling alone and it was at night. Once I got in my room it was fine, the door securely shut and locked; and the room was spacious, clean and comfortable. If I am ever in Flagstaff again I will definately consider staying again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Tucson
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

This isn’t what I thought I was getting. I made my reservation on the Days Inn web site, and chose a room including a refrigerator (“2 Queen Beds Room”). After arriving in my room, I asked the manager why there was no refrigerator (a critical point in making this reservation.) He informed me that not all rooms have refrigerators, and those that do require an additional fee. While I don’t expect a great room for $60, I do think that the room description on the company’s internet site is an integral part of the contract the customer makes with the hotel. I won’t complain about the smell or the noise, but not meeting their contractual obligation is significant issue. I hope the corporate office knows this is going on. I would be wary when making online reservations with this hotel.

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Been to Days Inn Flagstaff-West Route 66? Share your experiences!