The Hilton Garden Inn in Flagstaff was just what we expected. A clean friendly place to get a good night sleep.
We stayed four nights and were happy to have booked this hotel. On our drives to the Grand Canyon we saw many hotels just along the train tracks. It must be incredible lound along the tracks - hard to imaging finding sleep there.
The room was not overly big but big enough. Clean and good smelling every night we got back from our day trips.
We were glad they offered a guest landury so we could wash our hking gear one night - the hotel also offers free high-speed internet and a business center with printers.
The breakfast offered was very good and had a great variety of cold and hot meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff