This Hilton Garden Inn has a wonderfully convenient location at the intersection of two major interstate highways. It looks relatively new, is clean and the staff is young and friendly. However, I found this hotel a very expensive stay and offers nothing special or distinctive for the price. If ever in the neighborhood again, I probably would go where prices are better in line with value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff