Good hotel, the double rooms do not have queen beds which is not so good when more than one person sleeps in the bed. Hotel does not furnish breakfast with the room and charges about $10.00 per head for about what you get free at Embassy Suites. Room and bath was very clean.
They do not recognize Hilton Honors people as well as other Hilton locations. Otherwise the people were friendly and hotel was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff