Stayed here for 2 nights in early April. On my way to Vegas but wanted to see the Grand Canyon so this was my choice and would stay here again. Hotel is very nice, seems new. Good staff, room was good, pool and hot tub was nice and clean. Everything you need is really close. An hour away from the Grand Canyon. Flagstaff is a nice little town, a university town which has it's advantages. Overall, very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff