I found the rooms very clean (spent two separate nites there) and staff were very friendly. Breakfast was good with a good selection good. There is a Indoor pool too. Good price for overnite.location is great. I needed a place to stay overnite when a family member had surgery at the Flagstaff Medical Center which was about 5 minutes away. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff