We were visiting Phoenix and decided to take a quick trip up to the Grand Canyon--one of us had never seen it. We found a coupon at hotelcoupons.com for $65 for a room that would normally be $120 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Flagstaff, The room was great, nice and big, and a great value for the money. The staff was very nice and helpful. We received a free bottle of wine at check-in (inexpensive but free!), cookies at the front desk every night and muffins in the morning. Hot coffee and hot water for tea and cocoa is always available in the lobby as well as, of course, a coffee pot in the room. Microwave also in the room. Indoor pool is available though we didn't use it. Breakfast available but we didn't partake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff