Stayed here to visit the Grand Canyon and local sites, fantastic, wished we'd stayed longer! A great location, quiet hotel. The pool was welcome but a bit small. Room was comfortable although could do with more chairs, Microwave was very handy. Lots of local information although could do with discounts at local restaurants, the Cocos on site was quite expensive. Clean, and lovely coffee in the lobby, biscuits and muffins disappeared too fast for us! Managed to self cater for lunch and breakfast and the odd meal. Very helpful staff on reception. A great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff leisure travelers as well as the busy executives will be pleased to find everything necessary to make your trip to Northern Arizona relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel is in the ideal location for exploring all the wonders of Northern Arizona including Historic Downtown Flagstaff,Route 66,the Grand Canyon National Park, Scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, The Painted Desert National Park, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Flagstaff