“Very nice and comfortable hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sleep Inn

You added Sleep Inn to your Saves list
Sleep Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2765 S Woodlands Village Blvd., Flagstaff, AZ 86001 (Formerly Rodeway Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Very nice and comfortable hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I am a choice hotel member and stay at all their brands and 90% of the time, I am very satisfied. This sleep inn met my expectations as usual and I would highly recommend staying here. The only complaints I have is so that the hotel could better itself. When I arrived at the front desk the clerk was on the phone and I stepped up right in front of her. This might sound trivial but I think it is common courtesy to at least acknowledge a customer right in front of you which was not done. I thought while standing there that I would be happy with a nod and smile but she didn't even look directly at me. However when she finished the call she was very pleasant. In edition as I left the next morning another clerk spoke to me and was very pleasant. My room was very clean and cozy despite the little pillows which have become the norm at a lot of hotels. I wish Choice would give four regular see pillows instead of five little pillows. So thanks Sleep inn I was tired and you gave me a nice clean comfortable place to get my rest.

Room Tip: Get a room with odd numbers because the even # rooms have a lot of traffic noise from the interstate...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Deming
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Nice hotel with clean and comfortable rooms. However, it's immediately adjacent to I-40, and the traffic noise is constant! The hotel should have invested in sound-proof rooms! I always travel with earplugs - and had to use them even while working on my computer.

Front desk staff was nice and helpful. Didn't use the indoor pool or spa, as the area reeked of chlorine! (Sure wish hotels would use alternate products in their pools and spas!)
Lots of restaurant choices in the immediate area.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a very nice hotel and very clean. Its a little hard to find off the interstate but it well worth the effort. I am a choice rewards member and at 6000 points this was a very good deal. The staff was very nice and helpful. .

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Bloomington, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed here for two nights as home base for Sedona and the Grand Canyon. It is a very good value. The rooms were clean and spacious, the staff was very friendly and helpful and the free breakfast was good. I would recommend this place for anyone who wants good clean rooms on a moderate budget.

Stayed January 2015
Phoenix
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Inexpensive but very nice for the money. Room was smallish but clean and recently remodeled. A few extra $ would have purchased a larger TV, larger microwave and larger refrigerator... but, once again, fine for the money. Indoor pool and hot tub were a bonus. Breakfast was generic but adequate. Staff could not have been nicer! (No elevator to second floor is a minus). Would stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: If you are lugging ski gear stay on the first floor as there is no elevator. Also ask for a room awa...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This was a great little get away from home. Just went for one night with my boyfriend, we enjoyed our short stay. The rooms were clean, bed was comfortable. I am picky about hotels, and fear staying in them, but this one definitely gave me a better opinion. I definitely will be staying here again!

• Stayed January 2015
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

On a recent cross country drive we stayed here. These mid-range hotels are a dime a dozen. It's finding the top of the line of this group that's difficult. Most of them offer the same rooms, rates, breakfasts, etc.
A well run hotel has what this sleep inn does. Bright courteous staff. Clean comfortable problem free rooms. Finally a clean well attended breakfast area.
I also like it's not a walk up style hotel where you're door is in a parking lot. Instead it's in a hall. Safer and warmer in winter.
This the top of this group for my money.

Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!