“Nice indoor pool” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Page, AZ
“Nice indoor pool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Choose this hotel for the indoor pool for the kids. Rooms were nice and clean. The main breakfast area was being remodeled at the time so we had breakfast in the one of the conference rooms. Standard breakfast, nothing special. I did like the oatmeal option. One of the employees was making all the waffles for everyone which I thought was very nice since I usually have to stand there guarding my kids waffles until their ready. Kids enjoyed having hot cocoa in the evening after they went swimming. I liked having the hot herbal tea.
Great location. Next to Del Taco, Sizzler, Kohls, Walmart and other restaurants. If you like Greek food try Taverna just up the street. I would defintely stay here again.

Room Tip: We requested away from elevators, main entrance and a top floor. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Worked great for me! They were remodeling the lobby but took extra care to make me comfortable & happy. The breakfast was great with goo selections & a friendly helpful staff. I needed extra pillows & they brought them right up. Since I travel alone it's important to feel safe at a hotel & I surely did at the Hampton .

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stopped here for a night before I had orientation at NAU. It was a great stay and the hotel was really nice. The prices were decent for the area and I was able to use points to upgrade. The pool/spa was really warm and breakfast was a great start.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Glendora, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

We recently stayed here for a visit to visit NAU with our entire family. I called and spoke to Megan to reserve the room as we had a discount code and couldn't use it online. I also wanted to book a top floor. Megan was nice and helpful and I hung up feeling very pleased.
I had to call back a week before our visit and request a second room and again talked to Megan who was even able to keep both rooms together.
Due to us having to leave later than I thought I called the day of our stay to let them know we wouldn't be in until almost midnight. Again they were great.
We ended up arriving at midnite and were checked in by Clarence (or something close) who was so cheerful and helpful so late at night. Definitely not your typical night shift reception. He gave us done insight on travel times and wake up times for our weekend and was very helpful.
Our rooms were lovely, breakfast each morning was great and my kids enjoyed using the gym which had nothing broken or out of order.
We would absolutely stay here again. Thank you Hampton for making a long drive more pleasant!

• Stayed February 2013
Waukee, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We arrived after dark and went to the desk. There was someone in front of us but no one acknowledged that we were there. The prices were higher then some but the rooms were in definite need of update. Breakfast was adequate. Would probably not choose this place again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Our stay was very good, just didn't get clean towels on 2nd day/night's stay (2 nights/1.5 days). Due to "renovation" the elevator we used the first was "out of service" the second night. Location of room was wonderful...view of San Francisco Peaks. Only thing I was not satisfied with was the payment, received receipt our 2nd night and was told that amount on the receipt would be charged to my credit card. Next day, I found out they overcharged my by almost $200 which was resolved BUT found another charge for 2nd night for extra room I did not reserved or used. Come on now!! this shouldn't happen because the overcharges messed with my personal bills and groceries I need to buy til my next payday for my family or gas for our vehicle. So far I have talked to 3 different customer service reps at their front desk regarding the overcharges, which is still in the progress "it's being credited to your account and may take a week" per the customer service rep today. (4 days after check out) SMH Should've stay at Motel 6.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Saint Michaels, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Spent 2 nights at Hampton Inn while I was on business. I enjoyed my stay despite the lobby renovation. The voucher to receive free breakfast & lunch voucher made up for my inconvenience from the renovation. The hotel was quiet, even had the exercise room & sauna to myself morning and evening.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business