Our stay was very good, just didn't get clean towels on 2nd day/night's stay (2 nights/1.5 days). Due to "renovation" the elevator we used the first was "out of service" the second night. Location of room was wonderful...view of San Francisco Peaks. Only thing I was not satisfied with was the payment, received receipt our 2nd night and was told that amount on the receipt would be charged to my credit card. Next day, I found out they overcharged my by almost $200 which was resolved BUT found another charge for 2nd night for extra room I did not reserved or used. Come on now!! this shouldn't happen because the overcharges messed with my personal bills and groceries I need to buy til my next payday for my family or gas for our vehicle. So far I have talked to 3 different customer service reps at their front desk regarding the overcharges, which is still in the progress "it's being credited to your account and may take a week" per the customer service rep today. (4 days after check out) SMH Should've stay at Motel 6.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Hampton Inn And Suites Flagstaff
- Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff Hotel
- Hampton Inn Hotel Flagstaff
- Hampton Inn Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.