The staff were very nice and helpful. The hotel was nothing special - your basic Hampton Inn. I've been in nicer HI and not as nice. The bathroom was very small. The room felt like there was no place to sit anything and cramped. There was a cart with a microwave and small fridge which was nice but seemed like it was added after the room was designed. There was a desk, micro cart, chair all on one wall. The next wall was an armoire and dresser with tv - flat screen but it was way forward on the dresser leaving very little room to sit anything. The room was small and cramped for a family of four.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Flagstaff East Hotel Flagstaff
- Hampton Inn Flagstaff East Hotel
- Flagstaff Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a warm welcome and friendly service at our convenient Hampton Inn Flagstaff hotel. Unwind in a comfy guest room and watch TV, catch up with work using the handy lap desk, or stay connected with free high-speed WiFi internet access. Surf the web in our free business center offering free printing services, or work out in our fitness center. Start your day right with Hampton’s free hot breakfast and make sure you try our famous waffles. If you’re in a rush, grab a healthy Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag on your way out the door, Monday through Friday. Unwind after an eventful day with a relaxing swim in our beautiful indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.