My husband and I stayed here on our way from Texas to California and it was just what we needed! All they had left when we came in without a reservation was a handicap-accessible room so the set-up was a little different than what I'm used to. But the bed was comfortable and warm, the pillows were soft and plentiful and the room was quite nice. The breakfast was the standard Hampton Inn food, eggs and turkey sausage and waffles, along with cereal and muffins. The room was very small and got crowded and noisy with very few people in it, but everything otherwise was great!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Flagstaff East Hotel
- Hampton Inn Flagstaff East Hotel Flagstaff
- Hampton Inn Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a warm welcome and friendly service at our convenient Hampton Inn Flagstaff hotel. Unwind in a comfy guest room and watch TV, catch up with work using the handy lap desk, or stay connected with free high-speed WiFi internet access. Surf the web in our free business center offering free printing services, or work out in our fitness center. Start your day right with Hampton’s free hot breakfast and make sure you try our famous waffles. If you’re in a rush, grab a healthy Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag on your way out the door, Monday through Friday. Unwind after an eventful day with a relaxing swim in our beautiful indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Flagstaff East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.