I have stayed at several Hampton Inns before, and they are mostly newly built with great amenities. So I picked this hotel over others, even though it was farther to places we wanted to visit, and pricier than the other hotels in the neighborhood. It was, however, a much older building, possibly converted to a Hampton Inn, and it showed its age. The single pane windows were very small making the room dark, and you could hear every train passing by. The hotel did not have decent signs, and it was easy to miss the street leading to the hotel.
Otherwise, the service, cleanliness, and breakfast were good as expected from a Hampton Inn.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Flagstaff East Hotel
- Hampton Inn Flagstaff East Hotel Flagstaff
- Hampton Inn Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a warm welcome and friendly service at our convenient Hampton Inn Flagstaff hotel. Unwind in a comfy guest room and watch TV, catch up with work using the handy lap desk, or stay connected with free high-speed WiFi internet access. Surf the web in our free business center offering free printing services, or work out in our fitness center. Start your day right with Hampton’s free hot breakfast and make sure you try our famous waffles. If you’re in a rush, grab a healthy Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag on your way out the door, Monday through Friday. Unwind after an eventful day with a relaxing swim in our beautiful indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Flagstaff East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.