We arrived tired and hungry. There were fresh-from-the-oven chocolate chip cookies ready and waiting. The staff was friendly, fast and helpful. We asked about ordering pizza and the clerk gave us a couple of recommendations/menus. We had a second floor room that was clean and roomy with a king size bed, a couch and coffee table, a desk and chair, coffee set up, and, of course, the television. No fridge or microwave though. The breakfast was very good, a large selection of breakfast fare.
There are trains running nearby but the noise was not loud nor did it wake us during the night.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Flagstaff East Hotel
- Hampton Inn Flagstaff East Hotel Flagstaff
- Hampton Inn Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a warm welcome and friendly service at our convenient Hampton Inn Flagstaff hotel. Unwind in a comfy guest room and watch TV, catch up with work using the handy lap desk, or stay connected with free high-speed WiFi internet access. Surf the web in our free business center offering free printing services, or work out in our fitness center. Start your day right with Hampton’s free hot breakfast and make sure you try our famous waffles. If you’re in a rush, grab a healthy Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag on your way out the door, Monday through Friday. Unwind after an eventful day with a relaxing swim in our beautiful indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Flagstaff East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.