“Great accommodations for families traveling with pets.” 4 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2015 South Beulah Blvd, Flagstaff, AZ 86001   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #15 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

It is a little dated- the shower curtain is old. The carpets look old and worn. There are a lot of dogs- very dog friendly- which kept us up at night because our dog growled at every single dog passing our room in the hallway!

However- we were traveling with little ones and it was bad weather and they were able to let us have an early check in and upgraded our room for no extra charge- then called us to see how we liked our room! Staff was friendly! that helped us out tremendously!
Within walking distance is a cocos- good for breakfast, red lobster a short drive away- we went sledding near sky dome on the university campus and had a blast! We are staying here again! I felt safe, and taken care of!

• Stayed December 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

I felt like I was sleeping on a piece of plywood. Couldn't get comfortable not matter what position I lied in.

Plus, the heater wouldn't work. It took 2 hours for them to do a temporary fix. It was set to manual which means the heat never turned off. It got too hot in the room.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Friendly and accommodating staff. The hotel could use a update for what they charge nightly . We enjoyed having the deluxe king room. Plenty of space to set up our snowboards and gear. We travel to Flagstaff frequently and we would consider staying here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Ruidoso, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I recently stay here when I check in the young lady behind the counter barley even looked up at me guess a smile and friendly service was to much to ask for. When I finally check in the room type was not the room type I reserved and had serious maintance issue. I think it also safe to stay they don't believe in traashbags or cleaning the bottom of their bathtubs the bottom of the one in my room was black. There breakfast was horrible.when checking out there wasn't even as front desk person there so I could that juss basket that said drop your key cards in here needless to say I would rather sleep in my car or on a park bench than stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask to see room first so u can make sure it clean if u don't do that make sure to bring or own c...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff

Address: 2015 South Beulah Blvd, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Location: United States > Arizona > Flagstaff
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#9 Business Hotel in Flagstaff
#13 Family Hotel in Flagstaff
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
La Quinta Hotel Flagstaff
La Quinta Flagstaff
Flagstaff La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.