The Good Things:
Not in the middle of town, so it was nice and quiet. Friendly Staff. Clean Room Pool and Jacuzzi.
The Less that good: A little more expensive that our usual favorites. A little to far out of town in that there was not much in walking distance, like restaurants, etc.. Bed was not very comfortable. Seems the pillows were on the Hard side. TV's were ancient and we had problems with the Cable Service turning off and switching to different channels. We reported this, but the staff was unable to resolve the issue for us. Reporting the issue again at check out, we were told they would look into the problem, but they didn't sound too concerned.
We probably won't chose this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Flagstaff Hotel
- Residence Inn Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Residence Inn Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff is located off of historic Route 66 near the Lowell Observatory, Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument and the Grand Canyon National Park. The hotel is convenient to many area businesses including Nestle Purina, WL Gore & Associates, and the Joy Cone Company. The hotel features oversized suites, a business center, high speed internet access, great room, meeting rooms, fitness center, seasonal swimming pool and whirlpool, outdoor recreational court, on-site laundry and same day dry-cleaning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Venere, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.