Excellent value, service, and surroundings. The grounds are well kept, pool & jacuzzi maintained, pet area is exceptional. Breakfast service is very good. Evening social is hosted Tuesday-Thursday. We really like the tables & grills located throughout the property. Rooms are very large, clean, beddings fresh, towels fluffy, and we appreciate the smoking area being set far from room entries. An added bonus is the laundry is free. We have nothing bad to say, and will be loyal Sonesta patrons.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Flagstaff Hotel
- Residence Inn Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Residence Inn Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff is located off of historic Route 66 near the Lowell Observatory, Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument and the Grand Canyon National Park. The hotel is convenient to many area businesses including Nestle Purina, WL Gore & Associates, and the Joy Cone Company. The hotel features oversized suites, a business center, high speed internet access, great room, meeting rooms, fitness center, seasonal swimming pool and whirlpool, outdoor recreational court, on-site laundry and same day dry-cleaning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.